The following resources are for research in addressing domestic abuse and the OCADSV conference in Sunriver, OR: Powerpoint Slides = “15 Years Later: Where Have We Come With Addressing IPV in Faith Communities?”
***** Please do not distribute without permission (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for permissions). Do you live in the Portland/Vancouver area and need help? The PDF below has a list of abuse resources in our area.
Upcoming 2017 Fall Trainings:
- Clergy Trainings in IPV (TBA) September/October
- Oct 11-13: Domestic Violence and the Faith Community; Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA.
- Oct 14: Engaging Men Conference, Portland Community College.
- Oct-Nov = Exodus Narrative Survivors Group
- Nov 19: Paul’s Use of Humiliation to Motivate Congregations to Associate with Marginalized Individuals. National SBL Convention, Boston, MA.
Agape Domestic Abuse Ministry Website AMFM Website for more reading Cycle of Abuse and Wheel Packet Articles on the Web:
Books by Ron Clark, Agape Church of Christ