The following resources are for research in addressing domestic abuse and the OCADSV conference in Sunriver, OR: Powerpoint Slides = “15 Years Later: Where Have We Come With Addressing IPV in Faith Communities?”
***** Please do not distribute without permission (contact email@example.com for permissions). Do you live in the Portland/Vancouver area and need help? The PDF below has a list of abuse resources in our area.
Upcoming 2017 Winter/Spring Trainings:
- February 8: Intersections of IPV, Misogyny, Trafficking, and Faith Based Work: Warner Pacific College, Portland
- February 22-March 29: 6 Week Exodus as IPV Narrative Group meets.
- February 28: The Demand Side of Trafficking; Kell’s Irish Pub, 7pm
- March 9: IPV and Faith Communities, YWCA of Portland, 1:30-4:30pm
- Clergy Trainings in IPV (TBA) April
- May 3: Wisdom Literature’s Advice for Marriage; Pepperdine Bible Lectures, Malibu, CA.
- May 6: Welcoming the Stranger: Homelessness, IPV, and Trafficking in Communities at Large. PNW SBL/AAR Annual Meeting, St. Mary’s University, Calgary.6
- May 18: Clergy Training in Faith Based Prevention, Eastside Church of Christ, Portland
- June 3: Safe Spaces are Sacred Spaces. ARMS Luncheon, Tigard, OR
- June 9: Missional Churches, IPV, and Community Engagement. Christian Scholar’s Conference, Lipscomb University, Nashville.
- June-July = Exodus Narrative Survivors Group
- July 23 = Join us for Agape Blitz and our 10th Anniversary Celebration
Agape Domestic Abuse Ministry Website AMFM Website for more reading Cycle of Abuse and Wheel Packet Articles on the Web:
Books by Ron Clark, Agape Church of Christ